ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic

ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic
Petra,Milica,Danijel,Boban,Jana and Veselina

среда, 27. фебруар 2013.

Exhibition: Invitation, Poster and a Catalogue / Izlozba: Pozivnica, Poster i Katalog

Dear readers,
So, here it is ... the invitation, poster for the ACES: THE DREAM exhibition and a catalogue :)
It took me more than 40 hours of work to get all done! But it was worthy and I like the result. I hope the opening of the exhibition tomorrow will go just great ... And that people will like what my students did, what they selected and what I did :) 
It was really a hard work, though beautiful! I do not complain. I just wish some of the people / colleagues have shown more appreciation about the whole exhibition project  ( at least )... Because it is something unique, not only for our school, but for the National museum in Zajecar as well. But, since they did not, it is all good! At least, I have learned that I can pull all off on my own without anyone's help. And to be frank, the success is all the more sweeter! :)
So, enjoy ...

Boban