ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic

ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic
Petra,Milica,Danijel,Boban,Jana and Veselina

субота, 6. април 2013.

Preparations for Slovakia and Austria ( by Milica Ivanish)

Already preparing for a trip to Slovakia. There, me and my French teacher Boban Umljenovic will present all that is done for our school project in the past four months since the project began - ACES. I'm very excited because I will again see my friends that I met in Slovenia. In Slovakia we will be in Senec, but I will visit Bratislava and Vienna too. 
I'd like to see some cultural monuments, to take a pictures of parts of the cities and to visit some of the famous museums because I heard that they are really beautiful. 
I hope that we will once again have a variety of interesting workshops and when we go to Slovakia I hope everything goes well. I expect there to find all the positive energy and make it fun and to spend those days with smiles on our faces. I'm really happy that I am in this project, because while I was doing this project, I really enjoyed it and it was fun. I met a lot of people from eleven different countries, all of them I will miss when the project is over. In Senec will be a chance to see them again, and then who knows when...

Vienna ...





 Bratislava ...