ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic

ACES Team: Serbia, Bulgaria,Czech Republic
Petra,Milica,Danijel,Boban,Jana and Veselina

петак, 5. октобар 2012.

My Journey Through ACES / Slovenia



Slovenia is a beautiful country.And ACES Project is awesome!
Since I've never been in Slovenia, my wish was to  go there and present our school - Dositej Obradovic, in the ACES project in Lasko, Slovenia. My wish came true and I went there with my French and English teacher. When we started from Belgrade I was really excited. I could not wait to get there.


On the train, I slept a little because I was full of excitement. When we arrived in Slovenia, we did not immediately went to Lasko, but we spent couple of hours in Ljubljana. Ljubljana is very beautiful and all of Slovenia is lovely - all green and really beautiful. The people there are more sophisticated, they have different customs, but the people in Slovenia are really nice. After Ljubljana, we went by train to Lasko. We traveled about half an hour. The hotel was great!I like the most the swimming pools. In the room I was with a girl from the Czech Republic and one girl from Serbia. We got along beautifully and we became good friends. My expectations were fulfilled and all the workshops were fun and interesting. I'm glad I have the new things to say to others. The knowledge I acquired while I was working in the ACES project  with my peers from schools of Europe is very useful.
I also met a lot of children from many countries. I met kids from Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Germany, Austria, Romania ...


The project was truly amazing! It was really incredible to be in a hotel with a lot of people!I  learned a lot of things and I made a lot of new friends. I even cried at the end when I had to part from my new friends!It is  because I really made great friends for these five days!So, thank you ACES for this great experience!Your Milica Ivanis from Serbia!